Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Exciting News

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. Sorry about the delay, but I've had quite a bit going on lately. I'm also about to be working out of town for three weeks, so additional delays are probable until June but I hope you'll bear with me and be patient.

In the meantime, I have some very exciting news to share. I am now officially a suki representative through alex+von!! As you may know, a+v hosts several independent brands, and suki is one of my favorites. They specialize in clinically-proven skin care, which is excellent for those who may need a little extra help. This includes me, as my skin tends to be very dry most of the year no matter how healthy I eat or how much water I drink. I've been using the suki nourishing line for three months now, and it has made a HUGE difference. I will be up front and let you know the products are quite a bit more expensive than 100% Pure, but they're concentrated and last a long time. Depending on your skin's needs, a set of products will run $75-150 initially, but if you use them as directed (only a tiny amount at a time is needed) they will last six months or more. I upgraded to full size bottles two months ago, which I use once a day, and only a fraction of the product is gone so far. The suki balancing line has also been a tremendous help for J's acne-prone teenage skin, despite the fact that he only remembers to use it about three days a week. If you'd like to try this brand out and want more information, feel free to email or call me!



Alex+von has also introduced two new brands, which are available now. Original Moxie is a line of hair care products for all hair types, including shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids. Episencial is specifically designed for baby's sensitive skin and includes everything from bubble bath to shampoo to sunscreen. As with all a+v brands, these products are all-natural and chemical-free. I plan to focus more on these brands later, so I don't want to give away too much here, but I did want everyone to know that a+v is growing fast and adding new products and brands all the time. If you haven't checked out the website lately, take time to do so today!


No comments:

Post a Comment